Tuesday 15 March 2011

Back to work

Back to work today after a glorious week off. It was like I had never been away and was so busy I don't think I got chance to breath! Already counting down to the weekend lol.
Had to leave Thomas with his dad who managed to book a couple of days holiday but he was absolutely fine. You would never know he had been ill at all. I have to say though everytime Thomas moved yesterday I thought he was going to be sick. There was never any warning. One minute he would be sat there all fine the next he would be covered in sick. How do kids manage that?  My eldest would be sick in her bed and just sleep through it all just like my older sister. Only time I would do that is if I was a little worse for wear.
So thats it for today... not much to say just kanckered now.

No comments:

Post a Comment