Saturday 19 March 2011

Kids do the funniest things.

Yesterday when I picked my middle child up from nursery on that rare occasion I finished worked in time I was informed he had a bag to take home over the weekend. The nursery teacher asked me to wait a moment so they could check he had the right bag. I thought nothing of this and yes he had indeed got the right one. 

On returning home I discovered that the bag contained two books on ballet and a little pink ballet outfit complete with tutu. Are the nursery trying to tell me something or is this some type of new teaching method? They even checked he had the right bag before I left so I can't even say it was a mistake. However this morning he informed me he wanted to wear it. Fair enough if he wants to why not? Plus Daddy was safely at work.

This is Thomas looking very comfortable in his outfit.

There really isn't anything more I can say lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment