This week is all about time travel, something I have always had a facination with. These are my 5 top places I would visit.
1. Anytime in the 1960's as I have heard so much about the swinging 60's and would love to have experienced this era myself. How interesting it would have been to be around when women started to take control and the enlightenment of women's sexuality.
2. Medievil times as I love the romantic ideal of castles and knights.
3. 2012 Just to see if it really is the end of the world.
4. July 1888 to make sure Mrs Hitler had a headache that night. Many many dates I would like to travel to in order to stop things from happening but I guess that this would not be allowed as it would completely alter the timeline and what is changed in the past may prevent the time machine being created in the first place and then that would just cause a paradox. How if the time machine was never invented was I able to go back in time to change things which prevented it from being invented? Now my head hurts.
5. 1900's What an interesting time in our history. I would like to meet Emmeline Pankhurst.
So many places I could visit. The past has always been an interest of mine so absolutely anytime would be great. Perhaps I would just set the time machine for automatic selection so I could have a surprise at where I turned up..... perhaps too much Dr Who lol. Hope you enjoyed my list.